Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone got LM1011N data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbscottle

I have a couple of 16 (or might be 14, I didn't count) pin dip's in my junk box marked LM1011N. I'm guessing they're a dual version of the LM101 but google is not my friend when looking for a datasheet for them. Nothing on alldatasheets or datasheetarchive. Does anyone have any info about these you'd be willing to share? Please nicely? :)

i am having trouble opening pdf files but i found this link **broken link removed** as you can see in this shot it looks like this is the right datasheet

View attachment 63977

sorry i couldnt open file to chk it but the laptop is playing up with opening some kinds of files lg

Thanks for looking. It's not your laptop - it's a bad link. Lots of places sell this chip by the thousand or so, no-one seems to have data available.

Last edited:
i have finaly got the link to work and downloaded the datasheet but it only refers to the LM101A etc!!!! no where does it mention LM1011N:confused::confused: so maybe its the same? if i stumble across one i will let you know

Yay! Thanks. They came out of an old stereo so that makes sense. Still be nice to have data though.

Your best bet is at your local library, go through some of the 70/80s casette deck schematics. You can find basic info at www.nteinc.com
Dolby was extremely protective of their stuff (sorta like Sony and Apple today) and not much info is available. E

Last edited:
Wow - thanks. An infinite percent amount more information than I had before! Pity they're not really useful for anything anymore.

Hi I'm back! You can find some info at www.ti.com on the LM1894 (different pin-out) of what the LM1011 does/did. The mfgs at the time balked at Dolby's licensing fees and came up with their own systemd (DNR, DNL and other fabulous acronyms). E

I have a couple of 16 (or might be 14, I didn't count) pin dip's in my junk box marked LM1011N. I'm guessing they're a dual version of the LM101 but google is not my friend when looking for a datasheet for them. Nothing on alldatasheets or datasheetarchive. Does anyone have any info about these you'd be willing to share? Please nicely? :)
Hello, I have one piece of LM1011, if you need it, let me know.

The guy who put together dolby croaked recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back