Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone else using MS's new Consolas font?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The file from microsoft is simply named setup.exe

Ok, I got it. Much thanks to one of our leading Forum members.

I'm very excited. I set it up in MPLAB with an 11 point font size and it looks fantastic on my 1680 x 1050 wide aspect ratio laptop screen.

Thanks for sharing a great find Futz.

Mike

SO Microsoft can create a nice new font but have trouble writing a decent operating system. :D

SO Microsoft can create a nice new font but have trouble writing a decent operating system. :D
And their brand new IE8 browser is getting rave reviews... NOT!!! Seems like everyone hates it so far.

They used to be able to write good software. I mean, after about five tries they'd get it mostly right. But lately I just don't know what those guys are thinking. A lot of their work just kinda sucks.

A lot of IE 8 users are switching back to 7 because it's so bad.
I agree 11 points is easier to read, least on my screen. 10 looks a little fuzzy to me. Might be monitor resolution or DPI settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back