Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody Know what this is???

Black Gate Vs Nichion

• Black gate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nichion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragon Audio

Hello, I have no Idea what the hell this thing is or does..... any Ideas??:eek:

Attachments

• SDC10465.jpg
    SDC10465.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 258
  • SDC10468.jpg
    SDC10468.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 222
  • SDC10390.jpg
    SDC10390.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 208
Those are power inductors. Probably used for switching power supply or DC filtering

I love this website, people rule.... well some people.... atleast... Ok,,,, so were going to shoot for inductors then....hmmm any ideas on why the top of the one says "100" and the other "15" ??

The 15 and 100 probably indicate different values. I think the one labeled 15 is a transformer since it has 4 pins and is labeled T1 on the silkscreen.

The 15 and 100 probably indicate different values. I think the one labeled 15 is a transformer since it has 4 pins and is labeled T1 on the silkscreen.

My guess too, going by the labeling.

ohhhh.... I get it. Is there any way to tell who the manufacturer is, or is that pretty much not going to happen because there's no other labeling besides the t1 and the 100 on the other....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back