Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody got a buffer circuit schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrafus

Okay, I wanted an audio buffer circuit for a Feedback Generator, basically I'd have a speaker and mic mounted right next to each other, but to keep from blowing the speaker which it would eventually do, I wanted to run it through a buffer circuit.

I have a buffer circuit schematic, but it's for stereo needs two inputs, and I don't know any IC's off the top of my head that can do a mono buffer.

Mmm feedback, the most annoying sound known to man.

You can use only one channel from the stereo buffer circuit. Ground the input of other channel to avoid interference due to noise pickup.

hmmm... let me see if I can dig it up, and see if it'll work.

Don't know

Here's the schematic, but it's a buffer circuit for a pink and white noise generator.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back