Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Schumachers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

transistor495

Forum Supporter
I've played Grand Prix 3 demo few years before. It was something 118mb worth file giving a good tendency to buy the original game:)..however today I've made a deep search around net and at last grabbed it for 0..amazon offers it for 60 pounds!

Very happy :)

The game is a quite realistic simulation of F1 seasons and the interesting thig is that the whole thing is developed by a single brain -the great Geoff Crammond. It was the best simulation available upto GP4 -from the same team. However GP4 is quite a more resource intensive. To play it, I need to upgrade my system:D, so I temporarily left it. I try these kind of crackers rarely though.

Anyone here played this game before?

I mean any other Schumachers?
88589_large.jpegshame_gp3_hungaroring_fog.gifgp_790screen004.jpg

I don't play childish computer games.
Instead I drive my car (real driving) as agressively as Schumacher (sometimes, not all the time) and I fly my RC model airplanes the same.
Today I skidded my car in a four-wheel drift around a corner and I side-slipped my model airplane. I was steering with the throttles.

A few days ago I was driving through an intersection of two major streets and heard a loud noise. A big van was skidding towards me with its wheels locked because it was driving through its red light. I gunned my car and the van missed hitting me. A few minutes later a woman nearly drove into the side of my car. I got out of her way with two ms to spare.

Gosh seems like you've had some close calls! I think a lot of people don't realize that sometimes to avoid an accident, you actually have to speed up!

I have a friends who's dad (literally) drives like he's in a videogame. He drifts around corners sometimes and get VERY irritated quickly at stupid drivers. The best part? - He drives a maroon soccer-mom van!! :D

I like to make a very sharp turn with the hand-brake on a snow covered road. I am also lucky or alert.
A car was skidding towards me behind me and I quickly did the hand-brake turn just before he hit the car that was in front of me.

My neighbour was driving on the highway and got rear-ended by a school bus. Lots of damage and luckily the school bus had no students because the driver was going shopping.
The Muslim woman driver had her entire head covered (to hide her beard?) so she could barely see where she was going and her gas pedal/brake foot got stuck in her weird Muslim gown (that covered her hairy legs?). Maybe Muslim women are half-way between a man and a woman.

This is Canada. Why do they wear their weird costumes here? I notice that Muslim women never walk with their husbands because ..... never mind.

I think a married Muslim woman must completely cover herself so other men don't get any ideas. Seems silly to me...

I wish we had some people in NC who knew how to drive better... everyone's so slow, and they somehow still get in MORE accidents. I'm originally from up north, so I drive more 'promptly' than the people here. I get really annoyed sometimes.

And you should see them in the winter! We get a sprinkling of snow and everyone is going crazy! Then we get 5" and no school for a week. Me and my friends pulled each other on sleds behind UTVs. (We did some fun drifts then!)

I think a married Muslim woman must completely cover herself so other men don't get any ideas. Seems silly to me...
Havent' you noticed that they are completely covered because they are ugly and very hairy? Maybe Arab guys like them like that?

Anyway this is better than flying kiddies RC planes :D..Shumacher thinks that I'm a great opponent to him and always sucks in the circuit...next year F1 comes here(Noida) and I may agree sometimes to drive over there..
Havent' you noticed that they are completely covered because they are ugly and very hairy? Maybe Arab guys like them like that?
I also don't know much about that. But I think most of'em are much beautiful than others..
Here's a beautiful explanation for that.
WikiAnswers - Why do Muslim women cover their bodies
I tried to quote the important points..
When a woman wears a HIJAB(covering dress), she is less likely to be harassed by men with lusty motives; she is less likely to be exploited for her beauty and feminity.

This is Canada. Why do they wear their weird costumes here? .

Just recently we had a muslim woman with all the gear killed while driving a go cart. Her scarf got caught in the rear axle & she broke her neck & got strangled.

Last edited:
Like our esteemed weather guru I don't play childish puter games instead I have a work ute. As I live about 70 K away from I have 2 ways to get home.

1. The direct route and sit in traffic for an hour

2. Go home the country route with lots of twists and turns and only a 80K speed limit. anyway there is usually a young dickwad in a hotted up car that just wants to go fast so I will generally tailgate it within reasons around the tight corners. A few times when this happens the dickwad speeds up to show he can drive fast and a cop is sitting there with a speed camera.

Just to get out of the burbs and smell the fresh air is a big bonus and just to think of those poor buggers living in that smog that never know what fresh air really is. If our esteemed weather guru think he's sung in canuckia what happens when a northerly blows.... he gets the brunt of the US crap......and that would seem like sitting in a closed room with a big fat yank eating baked beans......

Well it is good to get old and have a company car and at worse I can tell the boss I only got second......

I think that women are "designed" to look beautiful. I like them to look beautiful, not look like ugly hairy covered up animals.
But if foreigners want to look weird then let them look weird (and be laughed at).

US pollution from industry and electricity plants that burn coal nearly always comes to Canada. I think grass and the many trees produce oxygen that offsets the pollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back