Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ANY IDEA ABOUT ....intelligence GSM activate earth leakage circuit breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmondlai

using earth leakage relay, when trip occur it will send 1 notification (SMS) through the gsm modem to my phone,
then i can send back a (SMS) to reset the earth leakage relay !
ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTION ABOUT THIS PROJECT?
IM DOING IT FOR MY DIPLOMA PROJECT !

It sounds like you want a GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) circuit breaker [commercially available] that pushes a button when it trips and a solenoid that pulls it back to the reset position when the cell phone generates the reset message. The only part you have to design is cell phone to actuator interface.

i use earth leakage relay **broken link removed**
it contain remote reset and test ! the problem is the programming at the PIC only !

i use earth leakage relay **broken link removed**
it contain remote reset and test ! the problem is the programming at the PIC only !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back