Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Expert to help this novice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raheem

i want to design infra red toggle switches to control lights in my room. my requirements are that the switch should operate on directly rectified ac volts. ( a transformer will also work though). all the circuit should work on one remote control. continously supplying current (like an ON switch) when the remote sends the signal and drop current on the next signal. Any body having such circuit diagrams AND/OR ideas Please help me.

Raheem

Raheem said:
i want to design infra red toggle switches to control lights in my room. my requirements are that the switch should operate on directly rectified ac volts. ( a transformer will also work though). all the circuit should work on one remote control. continously supplying current (like an ON switch) when the remote sends the signal and drop current on the next signal. Any body having such circuit diagrams AND/OR ideas Please help me.

The suggestion given by MR GENE is good but not applicable in my case as i want to control lights in my room. i planned to put on the receiver on the light itself where the intensityo f light would bt high, and the proposed switch wont work......... ANYBODY PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH A BETTER CIRCUIT (similar to the specs given above) OR LEAD ME TOWARDS A 5 Channel infrared Switch circuit.

That's why I capitolized "ONE" in my post. I realize it would require some thought and adaption to acomplish your project. Hope you find what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back