Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anti Gravity Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra1

I came across this while looking for an idea for something else im working on.

Im quite interested in making one of these, but despite a couple of hours of searching iv come up with very little.

Does anyone have any idea how this would be done?

So far all i have found is that the globe has a magnet inside it, and theres a magnet in the base with 4 electro coils to help support it.

Would anyone be able to breifly explain how these 4 coils could hold it up? im assuming they have some sort of active control circuit, where its checking how far away the magnet is to that coil???

Any help would be good at this point :)

Cheers Guys

Somewhere in this forum there's a similar thread, concerning magnetic levitation. Try a search on that topic.

Calling magnetism anti-gravity is like saying throwing a ball in the air is magic =) I don't see how this is any different from the 'levitating globe' products you can buy commercially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back