Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

antenna compatible with qam tx1 and qam rx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafey maher

hi... i need to know which inexpensive antenna is compatible with qam tx1 and qam rx1... i cannot design the antenna my self so any1 can help me...??

Can you please supply more information:

1) are you using QAM 315 MHz or QAM 433 MHz model?
2) describe your physical shape and size of application so that we can recommend an antenna with the right shape and size

i will use qam 433mhz model.. so i want to know about the antenna that should be onmidirectional and should be least expensive too... i also want to know that i can have qam tx1 and qam rx2 will these two work fine with each other??? i was searching for qam rx1 but i cant find it becz this produst is discontinued now so now i can avail qam rx2 along with qam tx1.. so plz reply..... i want to send the 4 bit data from the avratmega16 and that is to be recieved by atmel 89c51... i m waiting for your reply........tcz

Can you please supply more information:

1) are you using QAM 315 MHz or QAM 433 MHz model?
2) describe your physical shape and size of application so that we can recommend an antenna with the right shape and size

anteena for qam-tx1-433 and qam-rx2-433

hi i am using qam-tx1-433 and qam-rx2-433 for rf link to send data. i am using pic16f690 . what should be the antena size and shape that these both modules compatiable to each other anteena should be omnilidirection i want to cover a distance range of almost 4 to 5 meter or can say with in a room can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back