Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anritsu MS380B LAN Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems rather ancient, and from the little info it seems to be made for 200kbps to 2Mbps LAN standards, whatever those may be. One of those sockets at the back is actualy the connection to LAN, most likely those coax connectors on the left.

It seems rather ancient, and from the little info it seems to be made for 200kbps to 2Mbps LAN standards, whatever those may be. One of those sockets at the back is actualy the connection to LAN, most likely those coax connectors on the left.

Do you think it would work with modern LAN? I have an old router at home with connector to both RJ-45 and coax cable. Maybe I can give it a try to see what it is capable of.

Last edited:
I don´t think so, modern thin cable coax ethernet runs on 10Mbps, but the info I found said something about 200k to 2Mbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back