Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another help finding this disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuhagen

I have an electric folding mirror. The motor is not working. There is a small circuit board with a dpst relay, 1 Cap, and 2 resistors. And this thing that looks like a ceramic cap. But some research leads me that this might be some form of a fusible link. I jumped it with a wire and the motor works perfect, in and out.
So It is a bad component. I worry that it is in there in the event that the motor stays on so the motor doesn't fry.
I give up trying to find what this is and where to get one. Anyone tell by the cryptic number on it what it is?

Thanks

Stu

Attachments

• Ceramic Fuse.jpg
    Ceramic Fuse.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 328
you could do an amp draw test and install a standard fuse that is double your amp draw to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back