Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Android tablet - plotting data bytes coming through Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ask 25 USD to associate your Gmail account to develop something.

Yesterday I had to stop trying in my laptop. Inventor hogs its little memory maybe helped by the stupid AVG who refuses to uninstall, says that is desactivated (!) but checks every single file I read, write continuously. Enough!

I got answers in their forum but then I also run across this.

With my PCs and laptop I find App Inventor a little bit clunky (have to admit that with my daughters Win 7 laptop it was somewhat better). Given this and the above (limitations) I am considering I could resort to RFOBasic!.

I hate wasting my time in many false starts.

I have a pretty decent laptop and my Samsung note II is 4.4 so I haven't run into any problems at this time..

The android developers kit looks like the way to go for me as C, C# and Java syntax is so similar and I have programmed in java and C# before..

But B4A is only $59 so it won't break the bank...

I'm going to keep playing with App Inventor 2 for now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back