Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An unbelieveable case of suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Here is the story:

Thailand built a new airport for Bangkok because traffic demanded more passengers to be processed.

Thai engineers are the most clever ones to be found on the globe. Therefore the runway was constructed the pure "Thai way".

The first landing Jumbo Jet didn't make to the terminal because it broke through the concrete of the runway.

After Thailand had realized that at least supervision of construction is necessary a German company was given the job for an overall overhaul of the runway.

One of the leading engineers comitted suicide last week, and he must have done an excellent job doing it leaving almost no traces.

Half (the lower part) of his body was found at the location he obviously touched off the grenade he used. No trace to find of the other half. Secondly, his car was found several km away from the location where he comitted suicide.

Before he comitted suicide he was forced to sign a certificate for runway strength which he refused.

I can't believe such a police report. Can you?

Last edited:
Hey, that could have been in Baltimore, USA too. When I was there, police found a man in the harbor. He had been shot several times and was weighted down with cement blocks. According to the reporter, "The police are investigating the possibility of foul play. Now, for our latest murder..." That was in the late 1960's, before the inner harbor was cleaned up.

My wife and I still laugh about that one.

John

Hey, that could have been in Baltimore, USA too. When I was there, police found a man in the harbor. He had been shot several times and was weighted down with cement blocks. According to the reporter, "The police are investigating the possibility of foul play. Now, for our latest murder..." That was in the late 1960's, before the inner harbor was cleaned up.

My wife and I still laugh about that one.

John

How about the report that a man in a shootout with police committed suicide during the gun battle.....by shooting himself in the head 6 times.

Bob

There was one years ago about guy who committed suicide with a compound bow by shooting himself in the back with two arrows.

Always seemed suspicious to me.

As an archer, I know that compound bows can shoot a fair distance. I don't know about circling the planet to hit yourself in the back though ;)

I can't contribute any more real-life examples here, but has anyone seen the suicide on CSI: Vegas where a drug dealer shot himself in the head with a gun tied to a load of helium balloons, so that it floated away and eventually dropped into someone's garden? :D there's no good way to kill yourself, but that would be one of the more amusing ones.

Latest news

Appearantly he used C4 to blow himself apart.

Strong stuff, but not strong enough to atomize the upper part of a body.

We had one here several years ago, suicide, shot 8 times. Problem was there was a 6 shot revolver laying next to the body..

If I ever decide to kill myself I'm doing it in a way which will top all of the ridiculous deaths mentioned here :D

A woman asked her friend how to go about it shooting herself. She answered: "Hold the gun right underneath your breast and fire."

She's still alive with a badly injured knee. :D

A woman asked her friend how to go about it shooting herself. She answered: "Hold the gun right underneath your breast and fire."

She's still alive with a badly injured knee. :D

Only one thing can truly describe that.

**broken link removed**

Always thought odd, that most of the mass murders, seem to shoot themselves when the police arrive. I would think most of them would have dodged prison with an insanity plea, a padded cell and medication for life...

Thailand built a new airport for Bangkok because traffic demanded more passengers to be processed.
Thai engineers are the most clever ones to be found on the globe. Therefore the runway was constructed the pure "Thai way".
The above statement gives further creedence to one of Confucius' many sayings, more specifically this one:

Confucius say, "man who walk through airpiort door sideways, going to Bangkok."
;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back