Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amprobe R 115 relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattle57

I need a replacement for an amprobe R115 relay they have been discontinued and I have to find something to use for my home

See if the R-115S meets your needs. Not sure if that is still available.... There is also a RC-120S, but behaves a bit differently.
Some forums say they replace the 115 with the 115S but has slightly different mounting.
Places like Digikey say the product is discontinued, so you may have to shop online at other "stores"

EDIT: One site recommends replacing those units with touch-plate low voltage switches:

Last edited:
I think you would get better answers if you gave more information on what the relay is being used for. For example what current and voltage is the output switching, what voltage and current is available to drive the coil of the relay. Are there any special safety requirements such as use on medical equipment. I did think of suggesting a solid state relay but you have not provided enough information to know if it would meet your requirements and to provide the part number of a specific device.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back