Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier with adjustiable output impedence

Status
Not open for further replies.

drahte1905

Design an amplifier that has adjustable output impedance and the range of impedance should be 1K<ri<10K. Voltage gain of the amplifier should be set to 5.

Use an Operational Amplifier, a JFET or a BJT and peripheral passive components to realize the Project.

-----------------------------------------------

I have got several concepts in my mind but when I simulate them they all failed

And I can't find a way to build this kind of a circuit

Any of you know a concept about this circuit

It is a midterm project and has got due date at 09.01.08 so I am in a little bit a rush

Thanks for reply

But I have stuck with these projects and my finals are too close also these are maybe 2 of 14 projects

I can't have exact answers to my questions this is why I am writing here

I really put considerable effort on these projects, I didn't ask for pre-made projects, I am just asking for help

It is easier to help rather than just talking...

Maybe a pot in series with the output to vary the impedance?

I constracted a circuit but not simulated tomarrow I will simulate and also constract it in labratory

It is very basic non-inverting amplifier with gain for this I will use 100k and 400k as Rf and Rk so my gain gone be 5

Following I will connect 10K at one branch and parllel to this branch a pot [vary between 10k-200k] + 900ohm resistor

So when pot is off or r=0 then 1 have 0.9K ohm output resistance and when pot reach 200K ohm I will have 9.8Kohm also when pot 110K ohm I will have 9.1K[not remember exactly]

Any way I planning to simulate this circuit in following hours I will post a diagram and outputs...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back