Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_miser901

i have a kenwood car amp. and for some reason it just stopped workin, no smoke or funny smells just stopped. It doesnt come on or anything. and i checked the fuse any suggestions?

Did you check the 'remote' cable already...

There should be a thin wire, probabley somewhere close to the RCA cables, going from your head-unit to the amp. It's used to turn on the amp along with your head-unit... Check to see it didn't come loose. And if it isn't then measure it too see it gets a voltage when you turn on the head-unit

Make sure you checked all the fuses. Most ice installations i've seen have a fuse both on the beginning of the power line (close to the battery) and fuses in/on the amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back