can anybody tell me:
1. what is the bandwidth for the AM RC toy car normally?
2. why AM is used instead of FM in RC car?
3 Which AM they use? Ordinary AM? SSB? DSB? Vestigial Sideband?
4. for a RC car that can move forward, backward, left n right, encoder/decoder of how many bit is used?
5. (fig. TX) can u help me to determine which part is LO (local oscillator), Mixer, Amplifier, LPF, etc. by red-circle n label the picture (by paintbrush n upload or email to me)?
6. (fig. RX) how to make sure the spacing between each turn is evenly in ferrite winding(inductor)?
7. (fig. RX) can u help me to determine which part is LO, Mixer, etc by red-circle the picture?
8. (fig. TX n RX) if i want to add an encoder and decoder in Tx n Rx, which part i have to connect? (again, label for me.) thank u!
9. why the frequency the lower the better for the signal travels from air to water?
my email is [email protected]