Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternative to an LT6105

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroDaGr8

Edit: I guess a better title would have been converting a small -1V pulse into a +14.5v pulse. Is there anyway to do this, say using parts from somewhere like Radioshack?

What I am trying to do is convert the small negative pulse:
**broken link removed**

To this (green):
**broken link removed**

As you can see, the instant the voltage goes even slightly negative I need to output a pulse (it can be a very short pulse (ms) or as shown a sustained pulse. It is just acting to trigger the reset on a 4013 with a Vdd of roughly 14.5.

I currently have THIS circuit:
**broken link removed**

For all I know, this is complete overkill using that chip. The reason I am looking for alternatives are ideally I would like a chip that is through-hole not surface mount and isn't $1-$3 a chip depending on site/style/etc. I have a feeling this is something really easy to accomplish. I just am not sure how.

Last edited:
Well I found one chip that is a replacement, an LT 1017 comparator. Those are $6-$8 a piece though so that doesn't help.

Anyone else have any help? Any circuits that could replace this that use cheap parts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back