Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternative fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thought.

Speaking about CO2 Emissions, How much CO2 is produced by the 8 Billion people in this world that just breath?

And no one is stopping population increases.

Hmm, Maybe what really killed off the Dinosaurs is over population and the Methanes and CO2's were to much for our atmosphere. :D

I can see it now................ rip.

Kur-Plunk, Kur-Plunk,Kur-Plunk,Kur-Plunk. (Silence.)

kv:p:p

I'm not much for names of people it was late I was tired.

But I think it was this one I ripped it of the net.

I could be wrong but this sounds like her.

I think that living of shore with the fastest Great White Sharks on the planet would make anybody a faster swimmer. :D

kv

Hi KV.

Nope, will not be her, she's retired.

Everyone still loves her though. Great smile.

I had high hopes for the woman rowing duo. But sadly, I've heard they also gone out in the final.

I always thought swimming with a great white would only make you a meal, but you could have a point. One I would rather not attempt.
I'd rather share a space with poisonous snakes than an area of water with a great white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back