Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

altera's_maxplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pswlaras

Hello I can't find a crack about this program (maxplus 9.23-student version)...Can you help me find one?I've searched the internet but found nothing.Any site to suggest?Thanks!

you don't need a crack, goto altera's website and obtain a liscense. you just gotta fill out a simple questionaire and give them your nic serial number, or HD serial number, or something strange like that... and they'll email you a code with directions on how to install it.

it's 100% FREE.

edit: https://altera.com/products/software/pld/products/max/sof-emax_baseline.html

you can even download the newer version for free. follow the instructions near the bottom of that page.

make sure you get the STUDENT lisence. There are several lisences available, only the student lisence lets me use the features I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back