Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aftercooler problems using NE556

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have Eagle, I will send you my schema file and the lib symbol. Let me know. One more suggestion, what ever circuit configuration you decide to go with, I would suggest you develop a good test plan to ensure the circuit functions correctly prior to installing into your prized gamer box :)

Last edited:
I do have eagle, and i would really appreciate the schematic lib symbol. What if only one fan was hooked up to this. The fans run independently, they are just fit into the same housing.

Mike

As far as 1 fan or 2, I dunno, not my area of knowledge. Here are my files. Be advised, you will need to add connectors and change parts that meet your circuit requirements, such as smt or thru hole.
Unzip the files into the appropriate directories.

Attachments

• fandelay.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 121
As far as 1 fan or 2, I dunno, not my area of knowledge. Here are my files. Be advised, you will need to add connectors and change parts that meet your circuit requirements, such as smt or thru hole.
Unzip the files into the appropriate directories.

I wasn't able to get the file to work. It only extracted to one single file. The type of file was a "file" not a .brd or a .sch. I am I doing something wrong, I was using Winrar

I wasn't able to get the file to work. It only extracted to one single file. The type of file was a "file" not a .brd or a .sch. I am I doing something wrong, I was using Winrar

Not sure why the zip file did not work. PM me your email and I will send the files individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back