Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

After???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dissassemble them and sell off the parts for bigger better robots because usually I've gotten bored of the one I'm working on by the time I've finished.

I dissassemble them and sell off the parts for bigger better robots because usually I've gotten bored of the one I'm working on by the time I've finished.

That's the way of most hobby built things... The thrill and the challenge is in the making. We display our trophies for a while, then we start needing a few parts to complete the next one...

I just make the projects for a hobby, so generally they get recycled for parts, although I suffered a house fire a couple of years ago and all the androids up to Android 7 (Mr Stick Legs) were destroyed.

I'll be continuing with Android 10 once I'm bored of building movie props again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back