After???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do with all your robots once you have completed them?? Do you make them for a company?

Are you building toys ?
Maybe you need to build robots that do useful stuff like mowing the lawn or cleaning the floor?

I dissassemble them and sell off the parts for bigger better robots because usually I've gotten bored of the one I'm working on by the time I've finished.

I dissassemble them and sell off the parts for bigger better robots because usually I've gotten bored of the one I'm working on by the time I've finished.

That's the way of most hobby built things... The thrill and the challenge is in the making. We display our trophies for a while, then we start needing a few parts to complete the next one...

I just make the projects for a hobby, so generally they get recycled for parts, although I suffered a house fire a couple of years ago and all the androids up to Android 7 (Mr Stick Legs) were destroyed.

I'll be continuing with Android 10 once I'm bored of building movie props again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…