Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AF-transformer 1:10, 20W

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Chinese guy was selling "electronic muscle twitchers" on TV. He sold millions of the expensive thing. The government tested it and found it to be completely useless. The Chinese guy was banned from selling anything on TV.

The government said that to build muscles they must do work, not just twitch.

Why so pessimistic?

Well, I don't know what is a 'twitcher' anyway.

If it was sold to build up muscles it certainly was completely useless. Muscle build up only works eating the right stuff (no egg yolk) and a lot of training.

That device is a therapeutic device to stimulate existing muscles for faster curing, e.g. after the patient had a broken leg bone and a long stay at the hospital without being able to move and use the leg. The application is limited to body extremes. (to prevent a cable fire e.g. in an implanted heart beat generator or however you call it.) :D

Not everybody has Franklin Delano Roosevelt's will power to defeat infantile paralysis without assistance. :eek:

Btw: His assistance was his will to survive. He had the choice to drown or live.

Last edited:
audioguru said:
A Chinese guy was selling "electronic muscle twitchers" on TV. He sold millions of the expensive thing. The government tested it and found it to be completely useless. The Chinese guy was banned from selling anything on TV.

The government said that to build muscles they must do work, not just twitch.

I think they sell the useless Q-Ray bracelet now.
https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/qray.html
**broken link removed**

Boncuk said:
Hello friends,

Any hint appreciated.

Remark: The stimulator is available at hospitals for rent, but very much to my disappointment not affordable for average people.

Regards
I sent you a personal message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back