1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice for improving a Ultrasonic Dog Bark Stopper

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by AZICURN, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Sceadwian

Sceadwian Banned

And the results?

2. AZICURN

AZICURN New Member

Effective. The dogs will still bark... but purposefully {people walking by, cars pulling up, loud noises, hot-air balloons overhead?}. However, with the device in place, with good batteries installed, the barking doesn't continue incessantly as it used to. The dogs seem to have become accustomed to barking just enough to do their job without irritating the squealing box.
    Interesting note: This is squealing box #2. The first one was eaten after the dogs escaped their side of the yard one day while I was at work. I imagine that day must have been a barking frenzy of victory.

3. audioguru

audioguru Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

You leave your dogs outside all day long while you are at work? Don't your neigbours call the cops to stop the noise?

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. Martino222

Martino222 New Member

Dear Azicurn, i'm facing the same problem as you. Those bloody dogs don't let me sleep. Can you please put the values of the components used in your circuit? Thanks in advance!