Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advanced PIC books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triode

There are several threads about beginner pic books, but I'm wondering about advanced ones that treat you like an engineer taking a college class on pic programming. It hasn't been too hard to find a means of doing any given task with a Google search, but now I would like to develop a more solid professional understanding of the proper way to use micro controllers. I work primarily with 18F chips, a junebug pickit 2 clone and microchip C18, but I would be willing to use how and when to use assembly. Being an college student I know that some textbooks are all fluff, so I would like a recommendation for a good professional level book that gives the most complete and usable background, development process and application of pic chips possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back