Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advanced Embedded Systems project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayaan Saghir

Hello. I am fresh student of MS in Mechatronics engineering. Can anyone suggest me good project ideas/title that you might have also gone through. Project Objectives/description might be helpful.

You need some kind of direction, such as engine control, chemistry, computing, security, aviation etc.
What have you already done?

Sir I am from Mechatronics, so I prefer computing and security .. good ideas regarding this field will help. Plus project description.. thank you

Don't you have your own ideas? Hard to believe.

Schools usually have an offer of suggestions, so maybe ask your teachers, look through what had been done before, etc.

How about building an automatic battery charger for lead acid batteries.

First look here:

Read the sections on battery charging, (page 12)
Look at the problems of overcharging, also how to recover a "Deeply Discharged" battery.

Now, design a charger which will:

Detect the state of charge of the battery and charge it at a suitable rate, and stop charging when fully charged.
The state of charge detect must include deeply discharged, and act accordingly.

Does that help?

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back