Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adder with cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabascorez

Hi friends

I am designing an adder using cadence. I have finished the schematic and I need now do the layout.

I need to do the layout in an optimized way. So I was thinking of having these transistors share the same diffusion and make them equal size by applying the finger layout of transistors. But I do not know how to draw the finger layout of transistors. Can someone make a sketch by hand how the layout will look like with the oxide, poly, metal 1 metal 2, vias and contact. I have attached the schematic for reference.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi friends

I am designing an adder using cadence. I have finished the schematic and I need now do the layout.

I need to do the layout in an optimized way. So I was thinking of having these transistors share the same diffusion and make them equal size by applying the finger layout of transistors. But I do not know how to draw the finger layout of transistors. Can someone make a sketch by hand how the layout will look like with the oxide, poly, metal 1 metal 2, vias and contact. I have attached the schematic for reference.

Thanks in advance for your help.

schematic

Attachments

• ratioadder.jpg
    ratioadder.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 149
  • ratioadder.jpg
    ratioadder.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads