Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC0804 free mode ?? how run it for example v in = sin ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a little help with your English. :)

So are you trying to sample a voice signal with a the ADC0804 A/D Converter?

For that you want a sample rate that is at least twice the highest voice frequency of interest. You also need a high-order antialias low-pass filter at the input to the A/D with a frequency corner equal to the desired voice bandwidth.

The filter mentioned by crutschow (hard to retain nickname!!! :banghead: :banghead: :p ) is briefly explained here.

The filter mentioned by crutschow (hard to retain nickname!!! :banghead: :banghead: :p ).........................
Well my nickname is really Zapper, as shown on the bottom of my post, given to me by an old tech, when the equipment I was working on, which for some reason, kept zapping a particular 710 comparator IC whenever the CRT high power supply would randomly arc over due to faulty insulation.

Well my nickname is really Zapper, as shown on the bottom of my post, given to me by an old tech, when the equipment I was working on, which for some reason, kept zapping a particular 710 comparator IC whenever the CRT high power supply would randomly arc over due to faulty insulation.

Where "crutschow" comes from if I may ask?

Where "crutschow" comes from if I may ask?
Just my first initial and last name. My great grandparents (or maybe my great great) came from Germany to Wisconisn.

plz help me ?
i want sampling whit that human voice

if u know plz simulink in pretus
Can I ask what are you connecting the ADC to:- If you need to record the human voice there are better chips...

Can I ask what are you connecting the ADC to:- If you need to record the human voice there are better chips...

thank's all for answer my question
i want make a transciver(transmiter and reciver) that give voice ( human speech) and code it whit haming and transmit (communication engineering )
i want do that and i want convert analog to digital for input of micro and the same IC for receiver that conver digital to analog
nyquist say fs(samoling)=2fi that human voice is 4kh so fs=8khz for Ic A/D & D/A whit this details need for this project.
and i use RFM12BP whit 115 kbps for tr and receiver
hamming code = same as checksum for u ensure the bit's receive true
i want do that . and i problem whit a/d and d/a sampling speed and free mode assembly shematic

sorry for my bad english typing man & thank's every body answer ;);)

Just my first initial and last name. My great grandparents (or maybe my great great) came from Germany to Wisconisn.
My mistake was trying to pronounce it as a word. :facepalm: :arghh:

Last edited:
Ok! For a start, how are you getting the sampled result into the transmitter...

Are you going to use a micro??? The ADC output is parallel and the RF transceiver input is serial...

If you use a small pic you can sample fast with 8 bit and use the USART to output to the RF module...

Ok! For a start, how are you getting the sampled result into the transmitter...

thank u , i'm not pro in the electronic and when i read the RF datasheet whrited connect with spi of micro !!
pic ? microcontroller pic ?? and D/A IC in Xmega has D/A but i can not work with it and i want use IC
plz help TNX friend
you konw speed of sampling the ATMEGA16 ? i think 8khz but i read u can not use over the 4khz it's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back