Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC Doesnt do ANYTHING! (PIC18F2550 with C18 Code)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Mod Edit: Off Topic - PMs are better for this]

Last edited by a moderator:
[mod edit: post has been edited but have left some very good advise.]

This thread is about why your ADC still doesn't work, and I am answering. It is because you haven't been listening to the answers. I am simply asking you to slow down and try to absorb the help people are trying to give you. Otherwise, your problem will persist. Please understand what I am trying to say and do not take it the wrong way. As with any other members here, I would really like to help you. I have tried on many occasions, both in chat and on the forums, but you insist on only skimming the answers and jumping ahead. I'm sure if you slow down and take it one step at a time, you will get the help you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle please reply with constructive information to allow other members to help. Take your time in responding, explain the error with as much detail as possible and if needed post screen shots. Don't just reply with "doesn't work" replies.

Last edited:
Kyle..... If you look at the responses we have given you... You have declared "char fare" you cannot multiply a char by 100 as it will not fit in to a single byte... If you look at my posting, I used a temporary variable... "long tmp" you can multiply then divide and the answer will be correct..... Change fare to a long.... it should work ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back