Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC after ecg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

thanks for ur reply about questions

i have another question about adc

i want to convert ecg signal to adigital signal to be fed into a 8051 microcontroller ( hint: one channel ecg)

so which type of adc i can use?

what is the adc specifications? ?( sampling frequency for example)

thanks

It isn't the 80s anymore, use a modern microcontroller which has an ADC built-in.

Last edited:
It seems the only people interested in building ECGs seem to only have access to 8051s. Strange. Just like SMS phone projects. I could make millions selling a combo SMS phone ECG kit :)

blueroomelectronics said:
It seems the only people interested in building ECGs seem to only have access to 8051s. Strange. Just like SMS phone projects. I could make millions selling a combo SMS phone ECG kit :)

Perhaps, but it would be millions of Rupees! :D

I'm baffled at the popularity of sms cell phone projects in India, you can't get a modern microcontroller there but I guess they give away the mobile phone service. Just a basic phone here in Canada is about $30 month plus taxes.

They're probably just university students. Old components are normally used in these courses because the lecturers probably haven't done any real engineering for over 20 years.

If I had a classroom of students who year after year handed in ECG or sms phone projects I'd fail the lot of them.

How about an air quality monitor? Or a weather station? Or a musical instrument? A PLC controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back