ADC after ecg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

thanks for ur reply about questions

i have another question about adc

i want to convert ecg signal to adigital signal to be fed into a 8051 microcontroller ( hint: one channel ecg)

so which type of adc i can use?

what is the adc specifications? ?( sampling frequency for example)

thanks

It isn't the 80s anymore, use a modern microcontroller which has an ADC built-in.

Last edited:
It seems the only people interested in building ECGs seem to only have access to 8051s. Strange. Just like SMS phone projects. I could make millions selling a combo SMS phone ECG kit

blueroomelectronics said:
It seems the only people interested in building ECGs seem to only have access to 8051s. Strange. Just like SMS phone projects. I could make millions selling a combo SMS phone ECG kit

Perhaps, but it would be millions of Rupees!

I'm baffled at the popularity of sms cell phone projects in India, you can't get a modern microcontroller there but I guess they give away the mobile phone service. Just a basic phone here in Canada is about $30 month plus taxes.

They're probably just university students. Old components are normally used in these courses because the lecturers probably haven't done any real engineering for over 20 years.

If I had a classroom of students who year after year handed in ECG or sms phone projects I'd fail the lot of them.

How about an air quality monitor? Or a weather station? Or a musical instrument? A PLC controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…