Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD8004 vs HF1412 vs LMH6722

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavjayt

Hello all,

I am trying to decide on which IC to use in my application.

I have attached a picture that shows my initial schematic. I currently use 9 LM6181 ICs and would like to replace them with 3 ICs, each at the i/p side and the output side while one for summing. The input signal is a negative going signal and the output should be positive going. For summing, I would prefer to use LM6181 (any other better suggestions?) and sum at inverting input. The op-amp before the output needs to be a variable gain from 1 to 4 for all 4 channels.

The key features I am looking at is better output flatness without much peaking, unity gain stable at the input and atleast 40MHz bandwidth. The input signal from the pre-amps vary from 0V to -1V max, with a bandwidth of DC to 50MHz max. Power supply ±5VDC.

AD8004
HFA1412
LMH6722

thanks

Attachments

• WP_20141028_09_41_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141028_09_41_52_Pro.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads