Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

abut IR...anybody can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatal_error

i want design one project using ir...it will count the distance that my project have move...i have 2 idea how t buit that project
1)using concept base on roller computer mouse...
2)using concept from optical mouse...

can anybody give opinion on how i want create my project...can you give circuit...or any web that i can make recearch on this toic

tq

please give more info about how u want do this project we might be able to help u, like how you to calculate the distance as the crow flys from point a to b like how far it is from a tx rx, or distance it has travelled

my project work like 'roller' in the mouse(near the ball)..The rollers each connect to a shaft, and the shaft spins a disk with holes in it. When a roller rolls, its shaft and disk spin. On either side of the disk there is an infrared LED and an infrared sensor. The holes in the disk break the beam of light coming from the LED so that the infrared sensor sees pulses of light....from that pulse..i want use it to calculate haw much that roller spin,and i can get the distance....can you undestand what i said ??

here is the link that similar to my project concept https://computer.howstuffworks.com/mouse2.htm

can you give any opinion or link to the web that i can make recearch
where i can get datasheteet 8452 or 84510(chip inside mouse)

tq

hi you can use two IR, one for transmit and one for revise. so the subject that must be counted should pass in between of these two IR. hope this give you an idea to make your project.
good luck. media1328

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back