Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About electrical software

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwq

Hi. This question may no belong to in this title but I m looking for an answer so please help.

For some kind of job I needed to design a control panel which works with 230v 50hz ac signals. Elements are generally contactors and thermal magnetic circuit breakers and some relays.

The problem is I'm not be able to find the best wiring diagram for it. So i have thought that is there any automatically generated wires software which will do belongs to your truth tables and desires ?

Is there any if yes please share. Thanks a lot.

Not the software you need, but for layout, practices and regs, is the NFPA79 for which there is a copy out there in PDF.
Although it appears you may be in the UK or ?
But I have worked in both UK and N.A. and the NFPA79 pretty much applies to both.
You want to lay out your DWG in both Ladder logic and physical layout.
I happen to use Autocad for my DWG,s but pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back