Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About display information of avr465

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyete

Hi, I'm trying to build avr465 energy meter. I've done all the hardware section including the programming uC. I've got a great help from Reloadron of this forum. I'm really grateful to him for his guidance.

Now I'm in trouble in understanding the display and output of micro controller. I want to use LCD display, in order to do that, i would use atmega8, i'll use the output of atmega88 as an input for atmega8. So i need to know what kind of output it will give and how i can use it as an input for the second uC. If any one can discuss on this part, I can finish the project.

atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc2566.pdf

Hopefully a moderator will see this and move it to the micro controller sections. As I mentioned in the old thread my skills at uC workings are very poor. You may want to provide a link to the original thread so others can see exactly what has been covered. I had not noticed this new thread till your PM, so hopefully it will get some attention.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back