Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about cell(base station)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi freind,s

just want to know what hardware,s use in one singal cell(base station). what antenna,s? and about reuse of frequency. or can any one tell me about online notes or ebook to download fron that i can get these information,s :idea:

thx,s

cell phone info

Hi,

Sorry, if I don't have the exact info you are looking for, but when I was reasearching for my new cell phone I did some seaches via google that led to many white papers that fully described frequencies used, coverage areas, etc.

My problem (and blessing) was that some of the older technologies and lower frequencies wouldn't make it into my apartment- so I couldn't use the old cell phone inside. Why a blessing? Do you want all that EM hitting you all day and night?

Happy hunting,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back