Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A world of super capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone ever use this supercapacitor of WIMA? (**broken link removed**)

From its datasheet, I don't know which one is positive or negative electrode?
Pls tell me how to use it. I will connect 10 modules of 100F/2.5V SuperCap in serie.

Thank you
Pisit.

I just finished a book on WWI submarines. It mentioned early submarines 1890 to 1905 or so used "accumulators" as power sources. Our friend Wiki defines accumulators as an obsolete term for condenser which is an out of date term for capacitor. I have been unable to find any specs or construction methods for these "accumulators" Anyone have any input on these ancient super caps?
The book is "Aircraft and Submarines, the Story of the Development and Present Day Uses of War's Newest Weapons" by Willis J. Abbot.
It is available from Gutenberg Project. (Free download books for Kindle etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back