Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A very stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot thats what I needed. I believe the shop I go to did not have Max238 thats why I ended up using 75188, but they do have MAX232,
Thanks a lot

By the way, the motor is up and running only it took me 4 hours to wire up four H-bridges together, two H-bridges more to go. The wiring is a mess but at least its working

Alomst the same issue

I have nearly the same setup that was listed above. I have tried 4 L298Ns and they all provide the same result.

I have

pin 2 and 3 connected to a motor(0.170A).
pin 4 supplied with 5V
pin 5, 6, 7 connected a Basic Stamp
pin 8 ground
pin 9 with 12V

Everything else is NC

I can get a motor to work as long as one end is connected to ground.

The issue I see is when I set an input to low the corresponding output only drops to around 3V.

Can anyone help me figure out whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back