A (very) little joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioRon

While mis-typing a post, I found a funny word. I define it to mean an incorrect or misleading equation given in answer to a question posted on a forum. The word.... FORUMULA ha ha

Ok, so its not that funny. whatever

RadioRon said:
While mis-typing a post, I found a funny word. I define it to mean an incorrect or misleading equation given in answer to a question posted on a forum. The word.... FORUMULA ha ha

Ok, so its not that funny. whatever

Maybe it's because I just woke up from a nap, but that made me laugh.

Thanks Ron!

Torben

That's funny, Ron.
My favorite wacky definition? (because I came up with it):

Micronesia: A condition wherein you only forget one tiny little thing... (Sorry!)

True story:

Many years ago me and my tall assistant were installing video monitoring equipment in a mental rehab. facility. A MH client approached my assistant asking him how tall he was. My assistant replied "I'm six feet, eleven inches." The MH patient responded with "wow, I bet you have to duck your head when you go through doorways or you'd end up with a conclusion."

It took a great amount of self-control for us both not to burst out laughing. Afterall, this facility had some very serial-killer looking clients!!

i guess i have to be a native english talking persone to get the funny part(s) of this thread!

ikalogic said:
i guess i have to be a native english talking persone to get the funny part(s) of this thread!
To get the humor, you need to know what a concussion (Google) is. Also, see the definition of malapropism.

Optikon said:
Great words...

I've seen lots of people draw erroneous concussions from Forumulas.

yeah a friend of mine played football in high school and got knocked out, luckily it was only a minor conclusion.

In 1986 I experienced a 5.6 tremor while working at a large hospital. As the building trembled my colleage looked out the window and said "I think an amalance just hit the building!". I replied somewhat jokingly with "what? an amalance?" He then said "yeah you know an amblience". He was serious and not kidding, however my boss and I both broke out in laughter.

A couple of years ago my wife was excited about her trip to a large shopping mall. She exclaimed to me that "they have a Banana Republican here!" (the proper name is Banana Republic and it's an over-priced clothing store).
LOL funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…