Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

>>>A transistor database...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

I need some transistor database! :roll:

Shure you can find some transistor datasheat whit google but some are not enogh popular to find whit a web search endgine!

PS:
Some are strange like:
C458
C
5D 2

What is this one?

I used to use **broken link removed** but they have started charging to view the datasheet. It does tell you which company makes them, once you've found this out you can usually get the datasheet from the manufacturers website. For more common components I use www.rswww.com

if it is C458 it will most probably be a 2SC 458.
I have noticed that they sometimes leave out the 2S on 2sc or 2sd devices.

Some large companies write their own transistor specs, so the transistors have a private number that you won't find anywhere. You can ask the manufacturer for a replacement number, but they will probably just tell you to send the unit to a repair depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back