Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a terrorist ate my donut

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey,

family guy is probably the best cartoon ever

its like an icy-pole thats been dropped several times (full of surprises)

and i would also like my donut back please, it was a crispy cream

its like an icy-pole thats been dropped several times (full of surprises)
- not sure I get that...

Although you're right it is good - I've got a couple of the DVDs.

But the best cartoon episode ever has to be the Simpsons when Homer stuffs himself with so much food that he is allowed to work from home (because of an apparent American law that you're entitled to if you're over a certain weight). Endless laughs too many to list...:)

I'm thinking of manufacturing a line of low cost cell phone/timer devices that will activate an IED 1 to 4 hours before it is triggered.

Don't you realize that Papabravo meant it would probably detonate while the IED is being assembled by the terrorist?
JB

My technique is based on linear stochastic precognition. I've written the details down in the margins of my copy of Feynman's Lectures on Physics Volume II, but there really isn't enough room for all the details. I think I'll call it Papabravo's Last Theorem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back