A Suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidhelix

i know all you guys, encountered, newly registered members here to ask for ckt diagrams,schematics,help with these proj,senior projects suggestion blah blah...without trying the google first.

How about adding a Google search bar here in eto.

I am sorry but I didn't get your point and I am not sure how it will help?

I assume everyone knows how to reach google.com so if the person can’t search in google or any other search engine before posting, why he will use *this* search bar?

solidhelix said:
i know all you guys, encountered, newly registered members here to ask for ckt diagrams,schematics,help with these proj,senior projects suggestion blah blah...without trying the google first.

How about adding a Google search bar here in eto.
probably of no use..
i they want to ask , they will ask the same ..

it is better if this forum had a detection scheme so that if a user posts a question, and a similar answer exists, he will be redirected to that answer instead of posting the question.

We get the same problem at the Z80 forum I mod. We just reply with the link(s) to the google results and lock/delete the thread. Same if the topic already exists. I've rarely had to go that far lately.

DigiTan said:
We get the same problem at the Z80 forum I mod. We just reply with the link(s) to the google results and lock/delete the thread. Same if the topic already exists. I've rarely had to go that far lately.
that may be a better solution .
and this type of posters do exist in all forums .. and it is the forum culture that will dictate their fait .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…