a simple shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

minifan

i would like 2 build a simple shocker and i dont no how 2 make it
all i want is sumfin 2 give my friends a shock 2 get bck at dem
i wud like da circuit diagram wit all da components needed aswell plz
thanx 8)

hehe, i think ur "just" the 3rd person needing to shock your friends... there r many thoughts abt the subject. If u search, u'll find topics abt this matter...

The simplest would be an old electric bell or buzzer.
When they are operating there is quite a high voltage developed across the contacts - that's why you will see sparks between them.
Connect a pair of wires across the contacts, the other ends across a "friend" and press the button.

thanx every1
ill try most of dem and use dem against dem hehe
thanx agent 009 4 da links
david bridgen thanx aswell dat seems da easiest way
thnax every1

Put a piece of foil on your arm. Then take out a nine-volt battery. Hold it up to the foil and push against your arm. =)

freeskier89 said:
For freaking crying out loud, can't you TRY to write in English minifan?

Perhaps you might try reading the dates on the post?, why get exited about a post made two years ago?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Perhaps you might try reading the dates on the post?, why get exited about a post made two years ago?.
Oops... anyways, I do not not know about you, but when I see stuff like that it still "excites" me no matter what the date is. I realize that a post two years later probably won't be too effective though.

just go and get one of those little piezo igniters out of a lighter or bbq they give a good shock and doesn't require any thing to run

i need help..... and candy, and money, and stuff

I was just wondering if their is anyway to get a small shock to be triggered from a timer. I dont want much of a shock at all, i wanna make it so it will shock someone when the timer goes off and also i was wondering if sleeping affects the effect a shock has on somebody, i am in 9nth grade but i know alot of things but needs some help on this, any help is appreciated, also i dont care where the power source is though a battery would be preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…