Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a regular transformer or perhaps with voltage regulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdlenwecare

Hi everyone, my name is jim.... myself don't know much about transformers as well. I am contemplating on what to buy either its a regular transformer against voltage regulator transformer? I will be retiring back to the Philippines pretty soon and bringing home with me all kinds of power tools and my questions is, and I know that voltage is different over there in most part of the country and there's power outage without notice. What is your best recommendation for me, will I just buy a regular transformer or perhaps with voltage regulator? thank you.

You can get constant voltage transformers if thats what you mean by regulator transformer, but you wont need one of those for power tools, I'd just go for a standard building site 220v to 110v power tool transormer if thats the correct voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back