Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about power amplifiers (and/or SMPS design)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the small supply idea. I'm not sure what the upper limit for the main amplifier is, so before I try that, I'm gonna crank it up on a variac to make sure it can take the extra oomph. Do you think it would be possible to build a 0-30v negative supply and have it be a subtractive thing?

I'll be sure to share lots of pics and video (and more detailed info!) when I'm done. I'd love to see this become a kit that most hobbyists could build as long as they have a scope and a variac (and maybe an isolation xformer).

Yes you can add and subtract uing a seperate supply, it must however be isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back