Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A good book about TRIACS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another troll?

Last days i can see users with really stupid names.

I was actually looking for a good reference a couple days ago to understand an SCR flip-flop circuit I saw on YouTube but I didn't find a good reference. But today, my Google powers are better :)

SCR Manual Including Triacs and Other Thyristors – Fifth Edition, by General Electric from 1972 looks pretty comprehensive in over 700 pages. Click the link to start a download of the pdf.

Screenshot_20210128-072329_OneDrive.jpg

Mate,

No, it is not another troll, and if you look into your picture and name, well...."the pot calling the kettle black".
I didnt want to insult you, but yours name is kinda similar to user which makes new topics on new accounts and asking questions for fun, when you reply to them, he place same question again....

I was actually looking for a good reference a couple days ago to understand an SCR flip-flop circuit I saw on YouTube but I didn't find a good reference. But today, my Google powers are better

SCR Manual Including Triacs and Other Thyristors – Fifth Edition, by General Electric from 1972 looks pretty comprehensive in over 700 pages. Click the link to start a download of the pdf.
I still have my original hard copy, and the companion at the time also by GE, Experimenters (SCR-Triac) circuit manual. ;)
Max.

I didnt want to insult you, but yours name is kinda similar to user which makes new topics on new accounts and asking questions for fun, when you reply to them, he place same question again....
Maybe next time give the new user a chance before jumping to conclusions :p

If you haven't noticed yet, I have been archiving resources like this in "Jon's Imaginarium" posts for easy reference. References, circuits I have found useful, new products you might have missed and so on are posted so they may easily be located. Check out the wealth of material there, and feel free to add to the list if you find good references.

Jon's Imaginarium - 400.jpg

I also own the General Electric SCR Manual.
It has been an invaluable reference for over 45 years.
Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back