Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A finals project for you lazy, engineering majors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Here it is; now stop bugging us to do your assignments and finals projects!:p

**broken link removed**

plz how do I change this to count the number of people entering museum? I have less than 3 days to finish. :rolleyes:

plz how do I change this to count the number of people entering museum? I have less than 3 days to finish. :rolleyes:
Simply add a person standing near the door, with one of those little manually operated counters. They can say "Hello" to each person as he/she enters.

My teacher said needs to be more big project. So can you add one more Thinga-ma-jig.

and maybe a FPGA or solar or something.

What should I charge the batteries with?

I think that circuit has a design flaw.

Shouldnt the HELLO going into the mike be a OLLEH and come out OLLEH when working in the time domain.:confused:

How would I use negative power to make it work?

If I dip it in colloidal silver can it detect ghosts?

We are looking to hire a couple of C level junior engineers. No A students need apply.
They must not be able to complete a project on time. Do not require the skills to hold a soldering iron. Must have the ability to cry and wine.

I dont understand analog so how do I make a micro processor based one?
Full parts list, schematics, and code please.

I don't know where to buy P or N. Can someone plz tell me where to ge tthem?

Last edited:
I took something apart can I use those parts since I dont know how to put it back together?

Whats a vacuum tube and how do I make this circuit work with one?

Why wont any one answer me? :(
I need this by tomorrow or I will fail my 4th year EE classes for the year again. :(

I just need the parts list and schematics. And where I can buy the parts and someone to explain to me where I get someone to build it for me!

If I dont pass Daddies going to cut my funding and make me get a real job that requires knowledge, skill, and effort to do. :(
I hate McDonald's! Its were the servants eat at.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back