Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A/D conversion using PIC16F74

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyflymc

Hi,

I'm using an PIC16F74 for reading & transmmmiting (to a bluetooth module) 8 signals from 8 pressure sensors. Using only one of the 8 inputs would be simple, but I can't figure out how to write the assembler code for using all 8 PIC inputs (that is changing to the next input each time a A/D conversion has been made by reading 1 of the 8 inputs, and than starting all over again).

I would be gratefull if someone that has done this job before could provide me the code.

Thanks

jazzyflymc said:
Hi,

I'm using an PIC16F74 for reading & transmmmiting (to a bluetooth module) 8 signals from 8 pressure sensors. Using only one of the 8 inputs would be simple, but I can't figure out how to write the assembler code for using all 8 PIC inputs (that is changing to the next input each time a A/D conversion has been made by reading 1 of the 8 inputs, and than starting all over again).

I would be gratefull if someone that has done this job before could provide me the code.

Check my PIC tutorials which explain how to use the A2D converters, be aware though that speed of changing inputs is highly dependent on the source impedance feeding the inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back