Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A cube that has a 1" x 1" x 1" small size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Today while visiting my son and his family he said, "catch" then threw a little cube that I caught. It had a bright little blue LED glowing. Then it began to play music! Amazing. It was a little Bluetooth receiver, audio power amplifier, rechargeable battery and little speaker. My 2 years old grandson likes dancing with it.

Or "post the schematic" as is usually requested to many posting here....:D

Is it this?
quark_1024x1024.JPG

**broken link removed**

Or this?

**broken link removed**

Or maybe the older version that had micro SD slot but no bluetooth?

Oops, no - that one is 2 inch cube - forget I spoke

Last edited:
I asked my son where he got the tiny speaker and he said it was the last one in a store, it is no longer available. I forgot to tell you guys that it says, "Low Baddree" with an English lady's accent.
My son forgot to tell me that it has a microphone and works as a speakerphone when linked to a smart phone. When you speak the smart phone can convert it into text.

In a video a guy opened its package that said it has a camera but it does not have a camera. My son said it controls the shutter of his phone's camera. Here is the link:

Attachments

• tiny bluetooth speaker.jpg
    tiny bluetooth speaker.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back